Throughout this document,
- The terms “We” / “Us”/ “Our”/ “Company”/ “Website” / “Websites” individually and collectively refer to “LotusArise” or “Lotus Arise” [lotusarise.com] and the terms “You” /”Your” / “Yourself” refer to the “User” / “Customer” / “Subscriber” of Lotus Arise [www.lotusarise.com]
- The term “Lotus Arise” refers to all the websites that use “LotusArise.com” as the root domain.
- The term “Lotus Arise” refers to the website pointed by the web address “www.lotusarise.com”.
- The term LotusArise collectively refers to Lotus Arise (www.lotusarise.com).
You further agree that such collection, use, storage and transfer of Your Information shall not cause any loss or wrongful gain to you or any other person.
Third-party service providers that render their services to Lotus Arise [Payment Gateways (Instamojo / Paytm, Google Adsense, Google Analytics, Facebook Login, Google Login, etc.) have their own privacy policies. Lotus Arise has no control over the data collected by the third-party service providers. Lotus Arise is not responsible for data collected by the third-party services providers.
What personal information do we collect from the people that use the services of Lotus Arise or visit our websites?
- When using our websites, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your Name, Email address, Phone number, Address or other details to help you with your experience.
- We do not store your Credit/Debit Card details or any other financial data provided by you on our websites.
- We do not collect your device/browser or any other similar information.
- We do not collect information regarding your location.
Why do we collect your personal information / How do we use your personal information?
- Your Email ID provided during registration is used to create a unique account in your name on Lotus Arise and, to keep you informed about your changes to your purchases and important developments on Lotus Arise.
- Your Phone number is used to inform you about your purchase-related information.
- We may use the information we collect from you when you sign up for our newsletter to keep you updated.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information (This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential).
- We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
- These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies.
- We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
- All information gathered on our Website is securely stored within our controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.
Grievance Redressal Mechanism
Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the Admin, Lotus Arise as mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature to Admin, Lotus Arise.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at our contact us page or you can mail us at ‘email@example.com’.
Materials and guidance provided in Lotusarise.com are in the best intentions of bridging the knowledge gap of students about UPSC preparation. The views expressed in this website are the personal opinion of the authors and has no links with UPSC or any state PSCs. Lotusarise.com neither makes any claims or guarantee regarding the success at the UPSC exams based on the what is listed in the website nor about the accuracy of the information published.
Though every effort is made from our end to keep the details up to date, due to frequent changes in syllabus or pattern, not all posts may be updated with current data. Candidates are always advised to cross-check the information given in this website with the official UPSC website, ie. www.upsc.gov.in.
Though every step is taken to avoid mistakes as far as possible in the questions/answers/explanations, human errors are possible. Though we try to rectify the errors as an when it comes to our notice, neither Lotus Arise nor its management team can be held responsible for the errors. Lotus Arise does not make any warranty concerning the accuracy of the information contained on the site, or any products available for purchase on the site. Aspirants are advised to cross-check the accuracy of any information if they are unsure of it.
Lotusarise.com neither claims that the online notes published in this website as complete nor that these can replace all traditional textbooks. The strategy should be a mix of the online study materials, tips, and guidance for UPSC provided in this website with the offline study materials such as IAS textbooks and NCERT. Testimonials from aspirants who state that this venture had supplemented their exam preparation are main the driving force of this website.
Information and contents on this site should not be regarded as legal advice or opinion. For Information and contents available at this site, Lotusarise.com / Author does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. While Lotusarise.com / Authors made reasonable efforts to ensure that the information is both accurate and honest, Lotusarise.com / Authors cannot accept any liability regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information.
Lotus Arise (www.lotusarise.com)